加入体验视屏美女

3/27/2011

lingzhibaozi.com

Priority Domain Availability Notice for lingzhibaozi.com:

lingzhibaozi.com will be listed for sale in a couple days.  Because you own a similar domain , I thought you might be interested in acquiring lingzhibaozi.com

You can confirm your interest in the domain lingzhibaozi.com by filling out the form here: http://NGHENGAY.COM/39a684fcab564300.1000

I look forward to hearing back from you.

 

Sincerely,Alexander
5042 Wilshire Blvd #16493
Los Angeles, CA 90036

This email is a business proposal. If you don't want to receive this type of notification in the future, please click the following link, and you will be removed from future notifications immediately -http://NGHENGAY.COM/1/39a684fcab564300.1000

 

 

It was a smooth business transaction and the customer service was just how it should be. The attention seemed personal and the process wasn't complicated. I received what I paid for with all the necessary assistance acquired.

I was happy to finally get a domain name I had been seeking for years - thank you InTrust domains for making this possible.

I was offered a relevant domain, although I thought the first price was too high, their bidding system and subsequent offers made it more affordable. Replies were swift and efficient and trustworthy.

 

没有评论:

发表评论