加入体验视屏美女

2/08/2013

Do you care about privacy?


Do You Care About Privacy?

FTC Pushes for More Obvious Mobile Privacy OptionsMobile privacy has been a hot issue lately. Apps like Path have been fined recently for leaking user data, and last year the White House announced a "Consumer Privacy Bill of Rights" that encouraged app developers to collect limited personal data... Read this post


Facebook Tests Larger Image Ads

Facebook Tests Larger Image AdsNotice something a little different on Facebook the last few days? If you thought an ad or two looked a little bigger than usual, you're not alone. Facebook is testing a new ad format for ads in the right column of permanent link pages for posts... Read this post


McDonald's Launches QR Code Campaign – But Does It Offer Any Value to Consumers?

Upcoming HasOffers WebinarsA few days ago, I happened to find myself at McDonald's with a friend. I noticed there were QR codes on the bag of her food and on my cup. As I'm technically savvy, I also happened to have a QR code reader on my iPhone, so I took a scan of the QR code to find out where McDonald's wanted to lead customers. The ultimate destination? A mobile website of the fast food chain's nutritional information... Read this post



HasOffers Sign UpHasOffers Sign Up

没有评论:

发表评论